A nutrient-dense alternative to oatmeal
- 50g chia seeds
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (optional)
- 50g raspberries
- 1 teaspoon mixed seeds
- 1 teaspoon dessicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style soy yoghurt
Combine chia seeds, vanilla extract, milk and maple syrup (if using) in a medium bowl. Cover with cling film and leave to set overnight or for 4 hours at least.
Top with fruit, seeds, dessicated coconut and yohurt and enjoy!
Omit maple syrup if you’re diabetic or on a keto diet.
- Serving Size: Serves 1
- Calories: 296kcal
- Sugar: 4.3g
- Fat: 22.4g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 23.6g
- Protein: 14.2g
Keywords: Chia seeds