A delicious, low saturated-fat alternative to regular beef chilli.
- 100g ground turkey breast
- 50g butter beans, cooked
- 50g sweet corn
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chipotle paste
- 1 small vegetable stock cube
- Large handful coriander, stalks and leaves separated then chopped
- 80g cooked basmati rice, to serve
- ¼ avocado, sliced (optional)
- Heat olive in a medium saucepan. Fry shallots until softened then add spices and turkey breast and garlic. Fry for a few minutes then add tomato puree, stock cube, chipotle paste, butter beans, corn, chopped coriander stalks and around 300ml of water. Bring to the boil then turn the heat down to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat. Stir in coriander leaves and season with salt and black pepper if needed.
- Serve chilli over steamed rice with avocado slices. Garnish with extra fresh coriander if needed.
- Serving Size: Serves 1
- Calories: 403
- Fat: 13.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 33.6g
Keywords: Chilli, Turkey, Butter beans