Rice Bowl Featuring Sainsbury’s Summer Edition Chicken Kebabs with Rum, Coconut & Pineapple Marinade
- 120g basmati rice, cooked according to package instructions
- 200g broccoli, steamed
- 1 package Sainsbury’s Summer Edition British Chicken Mini Fillet Kebabs with Rum, Coconut and Pineapple Marinade
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- Chilli flakes, to garnish
- Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish
- Cook the chicken kebabs and rice according to the instructions on the package. Once they’re almost done, cook the broccoli in a pan of salted, boiling water for 3 minutes then strain.
- For the sauce, combine sriracha, sweet chilli sauce and water in a small bowl.
- Divide the rice, broccoli and chicken kebabs among two bowls. Spoon some sauce onto the rice then garnish with fresh coriander and chilli flakes. As always, enjoy!
Keywords: Sainsbury's, Pineapple, Chicken, Rice, Lunch bowl