Up until now, you’ve probably counted calories, tracked macros, used portion-control plates or containers, cut out whole food groups, tried meal replacement diets, paleo, keto, vegan and every other diet there is on offer.
Through calorie counting and macro tracking, you have probably learned how to put your body in a calorie deficit for fat loss and how to put it in a calorie surplus for weight gain or muscle-building.
But you have found them too restrictive for everyday living, and you don’t want to keep tracking macros or counting calories for the rest of your life.
You’ve found yourself going through periods where you eat really well and feel very proud of yourself, only to eat something ‘bad’, feel terrible, binge and then fall off the ‘wagon’ for prolonged periods.
When you eventually get back on the wagon, the same cycle repeats itself, and you feel stuck in a rut.
Now you’re at your wit’s end, and you want to learn how to break the cycle once and for all. You’re also finally ready to learn how to:
- Eat a wholesome diet without relying heavily on supplements or protein powders.
- Stop restricting your food, dieting, counting calories, tracking macros or points.
- Eat the food you love without feeling guilty.
- Eat foods nourishing your body that will help you lose excess weight without feeling deprived and hungry.
- Deal with cravings and curb emotional eating
- Reset your mindset to help you lose weight and keep it off for good
- Include various foods in your diet so you never get bored and ensure that you get all the nutrients you need to keep you healthy.
- Cook simple, delicious recipes that you and your family can enjoy
- Order takeout or eat out in social settings without feeling anxious or getting worried that you’ll ruin your new lifestyle and start back at square one and,
- Incorporate a moderate exercise routine that keeps you feeling fit and strong
Eating should be easy! Whether or not you love to cook, you should know how to make food choices that are enjoyable and nourishing to your body.
We are all wired differently, and the truth is that no single diet works the same for everyone. In saying that, we can all benefit from eating a whole foods diet that is jam-packed with nourishing micronutrients and health-boosting antioxidants and phytochemicals.
If you’re ready to learn how to eat a nourishing whole foods diet that:
- Is simple, sensible and sustainable.
- Does not involve calorie counting, cutting out food groups or avoiding social events.
- Helps you lose excess fat without feeling deprived and enables you to maintain the fat loss.
- Improves the nutrient density of your meals and helps you reverse nutrient deficiencies and fight inflammation.
- Balances your blood sugar levels and helps you prevent and manage chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes.
- Teaches you how to stop (relentlessly) craving nutrient-poor foods.
- Shows you how to eat intuitively.
- Helps you look and feel good in your skin.
Schedule your free 15-minute consultation below, and let’s get you on the path to wellness.